It doesn’t seem that long ago that we were poised to watch Iron Man 3 in cinemas, but with that blockbuster now just a $1.2 billion box office memory, Marvel has revealed the bonus features from the upcoming DVD and Blu-ray. Set for a US release on 24 September 2013, it’s not super-packed, but the important thing in the movie, right? We’ll get 3D Super Set, Blu-ray Combo Pack and DVD, but if you can’t wait until then you can get the HD Digital Copy and HD Digital Copy 3D beginning September 3.
Interestingly enough, Disney Australia has this pegged almost a month earlier for 28 August 2013, just as they did with The Avengers set. We really hope that doesn’t mean we will be missing out on the bonus features like we did last time. Stay tuned.
- Deconstructing The Scene: Attack On Air Force One
- Exclusive Behind-The-Scenes Look – Marvel’s Thor: The Dark World
- Deconstructing The Scene: Attack On Air Force One: Jump into action with the stunt-team skydivers in this close-up look at creating one of the movie’s most memorable scenes.
- Exclusive Behind-The-Scenes Look – Marvel’s “Thor: The Dark World“: Experience the spectacular new worlds, unforgettable characters, and pulse-pounding thrills of the upcoming blockbuster movie.
- Marvel’s “Iron Man 3” Unmasked: Join cast and crew for a crash course in epic movie-making, Marvel style.
- Gag Reel
- Deleted & Extended Scenes
- Audio Commentary with Drew Pearce & Shane Black
- Marvel One-Shot: Peggy Carter [UPDATE]
- And more…
It’s the “and more…” bit that has us a bit more hopeful, as this is the first release in a while that hasn’t explicitly featured a Marvel One-Shot in some way. We know of a Peggy Carter short that’s been shot, but that is more likely to turn up on the Thor: The Dark World discs or even Captain America: The Winter Soldier.