Not long after several leaks, Marvel has sent through the official ALL-NEW, ALL-DIFFERENT MARVEL line-up with promo art and a complete list of creators and artists. Thankfully, all those details are listed on the cover so we don’t have to retype them all here.
Whether the leak was intentional or an annoying accident that robbed them of a splash at SDCC, it’s now canonical that this was always intended to drop this week. “Dropping the mic right before San Diego Comic-Con has become a Marvel tradition,” says Marvel Editor-in-Chief Axel Alonso. “The ALL-NEW, ALL-DIFFERENT MARVEL PREVIEWS magazine provides a large snapshot of what’s to expect in the fall: new characters, new teams, new wrinkles for our heroes, and most importantly, fresh creative directions. And we’re just getting started. We have a few more aces up our sleeves.”
Available right now, ALL-NEW, ALL-DIFFERENT MARVEL PREVIEWS is available now on the Marvel Comics app (for iPhone®, iPad®, iPod Touch® & AndroidTM devices) and online in the Marvel Digital Comics Shop!
Some of the highlights include:
- Australia’s own Tom Taylor as the new scribe on the All-New Wolverine
- Whatever is going on with those glowing bits on Amazing Spider-Man
- The black and red costume for Daredevil
- A female Star-Lord and The Thing in the Guardians of the Galaxy roster
- Web Warriors allowing the Spider-Verse to live again
- The Green Arrow team of Jeff Lemire and Andrea Sorrentino on Old Man Logan. Oh, and Old Man Logan
- The Ultimates and the Avengers in the same universe?
- Howard the Duck’s incredulity at being rebooted again