We’ve just spoken about it on the podcast. It’s about to be turned into a TV series. Now you can win your own copies of the comic that Smallville writer Bryan Q. Miller calls “an action-packed, all-ages adventure that’s filled to the gills with heart and mystery.”
From Tom Taylor (Injustice: Gods Among Us, Batman LOTDK, Star Wars: Boba Fett Is Dead) and James Brouwer (Justice League Beyond), the Aurealis Award-winning, all-ages adventures of a multicultural family of underwater explorers begin here.
Thanks to Madman Entertainment and Gestalt Comics, we have 2 copies of both The Deep: Here Be Dragons and The Deep: The Vanishing Island to give away to listeners of Behind the Panels. To be in the running, all you have to do is:
- Simply ‘Like Us’ on Facebook or ‘Follow’ us on Twitter! If you aren’t on Facebook or Twitter, then you can sign up to our iTunes feed. (If you already subscribe to either, you don’t need to do so again). It’s not too much to ask is it?
- Fill out the form below and tell us the names of any of the creative team on The Deep! (Hint: The answer is in this post). It’s that easy. Please include your name, contact email and postal address so we can mail the prize to you as soon as possible!
Important: You must answer all the questions to be eligible. To ensure people do not have an unfair advantage by entering multiple times, only 1 entry per person will be accepted. Every entry is looked at and if duplicate/suspicious entries are found you will automatically be disqualified. This competition is only open to residents of Australia and the winners are drawn randomly.
The competition closes Saturday 13 April 2013, so make sure you get your entry in!
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED. CHECK BELOW FOR THE WINNERS.
- Lisa Frankel
- Samuel McFadden
Privacy Note: The Reel Bits takes the privacy of its readers very seriously. Your email address will be not be used for any other purpose other than to enter the competition. Upon completion all email addresses will be deleted. If you do not wish to continue receiving the newsletter after the competition closes, you will be given the option to opt out.
Terms & Conditions
- Behind the Panels and Gestalt Comics/Madman Entertainment take no responsibility for any delay, loss or damage to prizes sent to winners.
- While all attempts are made to supply prizes at the completion of a competition, no responsibility will be held by Behind the Panels or Gestalt Comics/Madman Entertainment to supply prizes if for unseen circumstances they are not available.
- Staff of this site and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the competition.
- You must be at least 13 years of age to enter this competition, or have parents or guardians permission.
- No responsibility will be taken for any entries that may have been lost. The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered upon.